based in Lecce, Italy
Francesco Dell'Anna Muia
September 1, 2015
via Grottella, 183, Copertino 73043 (LE), Italy
ZOMBIE SOCIETY - DEAD DETECTIVE
Upcoming point and click adventure with detective elements and interactive story
- Classic point-and-click mechanics with logical puzzles and items to collect, examine and use;
- Detective twist; find and collect clues, combine them and come up with your own deductions - watch out, though: you CAN be wrong;
- Four different cases and a final chapter that will tie them all together, for a total of about five hours of gameplay with a walkthrough
- Interactive story that can be heavily influenced by the player's choices and three different endings;
- Pixel art and overall retro feel that will make all the fans of the genre feel right at home;
- Zombie Community: the Kickstarter campaign's rewards will focus on giving the supporters a pixelated counterpart in Zombie Society, wether it's a non-speaking minor character or the main big villain of the story!
The demo has been received with enthusiasm by thousands of players!
Featured on frontpage
Third best game of the month of February, 2017
Daily feature and fourth best game of the month of February, 2017
Francesco Dell'Anna "Muja"
Making games since 2007
Game designer, writer, programmer (and occasionally artist), mostly known as "Muja" on Newgrounds
Awards, articles and past projects
Games published under the name INTERACTALES